Trex Enterprises is developing a ruggedized, broadband, multi-function antenna comprised of multi-sections and remotely mounted multi-couplers to mount on a Humvee and/or other military vehicles.
Our ruggedized multi-functional antenna is part of the Mobile Modular Command Center (M2C2) program funded by the Office of Naval Research. Trex Enterprises is working with a consortium of technology firms on this project.
- Single “umbilical” antenna cable from inside of vehicle to roof
- Rack mountable cable breakout box and multicoupler (4U or less)
- Low power consumption (less than 150W)
- Common unified location for connections between radios and antenna system
- Standard connectors for all cables
- Antenna performance (gain and signal pattern) similar to existing multi-antenna solutions
- RF performance for VSWR, gain, power handling, impedance matched to radios capable of field trials